Active Risk Management Services Ltd provide two courses, especially designed for playground providers and operators.
Routine Inspection Playground Inspector Training
| Level 1 |
This half day course, trains participants to undertake daily and weekly inspections, providing information and guidance of appropriate safety procedures, to help improve their awareness of maintenance operations. This provides the necessary skills and information to undertake the RPII Routine Inspectors exam.
Successful completion of the exam demonstrates the participants competence, enabling them to be placed on the RPII Register of Routine Inspectors for three years.
Operational Inspection Playground Inspector Training
| Level 2 |
This comprehensive two day course is available to participants who are currently on the RPII Register.
This level 2 course informs the participant on;
- Awareness of the necessity for responsible inspections
- Understanding of appropriate procedures and actions
- Comprehension of Legal Requirements
- British & European Standards and associated insurance
- Work and personal implications concerning on-site safety
- Undertaking of ‘management’ inspections to check on routine inspectors work and interlink with Annual inspections and repairs
- The improvement of consequential maintenance operations
- Increase of safety
- Demonstration of competence to the individual, employer, insurers and the public
This provides the necessary skills and information to undertake the RPII Operational Inspectors exam.
Successful completion of the exam demonstrates the participants competence, enabling them to be placed on the RPII Register of Operational Inspectors for three years.